I can hardly remember.. there was so much to be done.
- Cookies! Baked, tested and packed.
- Tons of laundry.. washed, folded and almost put away.
- Books were loaded onto my phone for travel listening.
- I took a beautiful walk in the woods. where else?
- It snowed. I had nothing at all to do with that , but it was beautiful and a perfect way to great the first day of winter.
- We finished the last episode of Marco Polo. It was hard for me to follow and I finally did some reading to fill in my lack of historical knowledge.
I celebrated by making a batch of wine biscuits, something I haven't done in a long time. I can't imagine why I stopped. I sort of forgot all about them. After finishing the last holiday job last week, we drove up to the hill to buy olives, cheese, bread sticks and wine biscuits. When I finished the last one, I remembered.